Do you want to plan anything special for your mom? Does your mom like desserts? However, this mango layer cake melts your mom’s heart. She is very excited when you know that you cook it. You can make it with your mom, even if mom-daughter is spending some time together. Share gossips, laugh wholeheartedly, learn her dishes and see how beautiful the time is.
Want to be happy on summer weekends? Today, a wonderful dish called Mango Layer Cake is not only delicious, but also beautiful to behold. Try the following ingredients and make them at home.
Preparation time – 20 minutes
The time to cook – 1 hour
Ingredients for cake
1.Goods – 2
2.Baking Powder – 2 Tbsp
3.Cake flour – ¾ cup
4.Up – ½ teaspoon
5.World – 1 cup
6. Salted Butter – 100 grams
7. Vanilla Essence – 1 tbsp
8. Lemon juice – 1/8 teaspoon
9.pal – ½ cup
For the cream
10.Double Cream – 1 cup
11.Mango Cubes – 1 cup
12.Ising Sugar – 2 Tbsp
13.Venila Extract – 1 teaspoon; For the Mango Card
14. Mango – 500 grams (chopped)
15.Engles – 4
16.World – 1/3 cup 17.Up – pinch
18. Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
19.Alive Oil – cup
You have to be very patient in making the mango layer cake. It will take some time. But, once you decorate it, see how much praise you get!
The process of making the cake
1. Bring a cake pan or nonstick pan underneath. Sprinkle the dough on all sides. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Bring a bowl and add the flour, baking powder and salt. On the other hand, in a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, and blender until smooth.
3.Add the egg yoke and beat well before mixing again. Mix well, add vanilla extract, milk and lemon juice. Beat all these ingredients together and make a good foamy mixture.
4. Add this mixture to the flour mixture and mix well. Don’t forget to scrap as well. Place the mixture into the cake pan and keep ready.
5. Bake this cake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Test with a toothpick to see if the cake is made.
6. Let the cake cool completely.
For the mango curd
1. Combine mango pieces, salt and lemon juice and blend well with blender.
2. Add egg yolk and mix well. Strain this mixture in a large bowl. Place the water bowl on top of the bubbles. Add the mixture until it hardens.
3.After getting the right consistency, remove from the heat and add the olive oil. Cover it and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
Assemble the cake
1. To prepare the cream, take a bowl and take the ingredients apart from the mango pieces.
2. Cut the cake into layers, place one layer on a serving plate. Place the mango card over the alayer, apply another layer and apply the cream.
3. Slice mango pieces over it and cover with another layer. Do the same, and at the end of the cake spread the mango and spread the cream.
4. Place in the fridge and serve cold. This whole process is very time consuming. But if you serve it on your boy / girl’s birthday, smile at their ambition, you will forget the fatigue.