No matter how hard it is, cook it in all sorts of occasional face-to-face tips! The husband pokes his hand, and the children push the play.
Answer Ready – Paneer … Paneer items are funny to watch and eat. Varieties are different. So, today we introduce to you a special paneer tikka recipe.
No matter how hard it is, cook it in all sorts of occasional face-to-face tips! The husband pokes his hand, and the children push the play. Answer Ready – Paneer … Paneer items are funny to watch and eat. Varieties are different. So, today we introduce to you a special Paneer Tikka recipe.
Paneer (cottage cheese): 1 cup (you need to cut it a bit thicker in the shape of your choice)
Green Capsicum: 2 (cut in 2inch)
Red Capsicum 1 (cut in 1 inch)
Medium onion: 1 (cut into small pieces)
Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tbsp
Ingredients: 1 cup
Chilli: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala: 1/4 teaspoon
Musk: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
Chat masala: 1 + 1 teaspoon
Oil: 2 tbsp
Salt: Correct to taste
Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
Another onion is medium size: cut into thin slice for garnish.
Preparation of Thin Yogurt:
Take two cups (plain yogurt) in a thin cloth and wrap tightly for 30 minutes. Doing so drains the yogurt without water.
The yogurt should be kept for another hour. This hardened yogurt should be used.
1. Bring yogurt in a bowl and mix it with ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder, methi powder, coriander powder and a teaspoon of chutney.
2. Add red and green capsicum noses, onion slices and mix well in this mixture. Hard yogurt should be made to fit these pieces. This should be kept for an hour after the alteration. If possible, the mixture can be made overnight and placed in the fridge.
3. Red capsicum, green capsicum, Paneer, onion, one after another, to a small tooth picker.
4. Then take a nonstick griddle or Pawa and add two tablespoons of oil to it and heat it
5. Turn the toothpick on both sides and fry over medium flame until light brown color. After frying for 5 minutes, turn them into a serving plate after they become crispy and dry.
6. After transferring to a serving plate, remove the tooth sticks and serve with a teaspoon chat spice and a little lemon juice sprinkle onion slice garnish. That’s Paneer Tikka Ready. Serve it with mint chutney is very tasty.