It is natural to drink something cold in the hot sun. For food lovers though, it’s okay to drink it. This is the new kind for their sake. Once eaten, the taste of the malimaalli fluff is on its own. This is a good time to try ice cream, smoothies, kulfi and milkshakes in the summer.
Milk Shakes are made with Vivi Dha Variety Flavors with Badam, Kesar, Chikko, Mango, Lichy and Pistachio Flavors. The milkshake can be prepared by adding a little kesar (saffron). Taste for a while how the Kesar Pistachio Milk Shake is made in our Indian style. This is a wonderful treat for family members and friends.
Pistaco (pistachio) -1 cup
Kesar (saffron) – a little
Almond: 1/2 cup
Caramel: 11 / 2cup
1.First soak almonds and pistachios separately in two different bowls for 6 hours.
2. After 6 hours, pour the milk into the bowl and put on the stove.
3. Boil the milk well, reduce the inflammation and drink it a little longer.
4. Now take a mixing jar and add the pre-soaked almonds, pistachios and yolks and grind the entire mixture. Make a fine paste.
5. Now add this paste in boiling milk and mix well. Now add the sugar in the same milk and mix well. Finally sprinkle a little saffron.
6. Cook the milk in a low flame.
7. When the milk is slightly thickened, turn off the stove and let this milkshake cool to room temperature.