Fish tikka is always a wonderful treat. This recipe suits very well especially during the rainy season. Fish tikka recipes are enjoyed in this environment. Such recipes can be tasted at home during the rainy season. There are also a variety of fish kebabs for cooking with fish. Such spicy dishes can also be taken as snacks. Along with coffee and tea, they are also good tasting. So let’s learn how to make a fish ticket for Fish Lovers this season.
Tandoori fish tikka is usually a Punjabi recipe. This fish tikka recipe is sometimes called the Amritsari fish tikka. The fish tikka is marinated in tandoori masala and then grilled. You can make this fish tikka at home. The work is much easier if there is a micro oven. How to Make Spicy Fish Tikka
Betki or Raghu Fish: 500grms (cut into boneless pieces)
Ginger-Garlic Paste: 2tbsp
Coronary powder: 1tsp
Corum: 1 / 2tsp
Lemon juice: 1tbsp
Salt: Correct to taste
Chat masala: 1tsp
Green: 4 (thinly sliced)
Onion: 1 (thinly sliced)
1. In a bowl, mix salt, turmeric and ginger garlic paste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add two tablespoons of Yogurt powder, chilli powder, and tandoori powder and mix well. You also need to mix sesame flour in this mix.
3. Then add the lemon juice in it and mix well.
4. Now add this tandoori spice and yogurt mixture to the fish.
5. Heat the oven to 300 degrees. Sprinkle oil over the fish pieces.
6. Then mix all of these fish toothpicks. Then sprinkle some more oil again.
7. Grill these fish slices and bake for 60 minutes in 60-per-cent power. That’s your Tandoori Fish Tikka Ready. Then take the fish slices from the stakes onto a serving plate and cut into thin slices, with the cilantro and broth seasoning.