Aloe Vera is one of the most used plants in the production of different cosmetic products, such as regenerating creams, for example.
Lately it has become very fashionable to prepare face and body care creams at home, since it is considered that, being made with natural ingredients, they can be more advantageous for the health of the skin. For this reason, there are those who have decided to make their own regenerating aloe Vera cream.
It is no secret to anyone that aloe Vera is one of the most used plants in the world of cosmetics.
What is a regenerating cream for?
a regenerating cream help nourish and care for the skin to restore its elasticity, firmness and luminosity.
Generally, these types of products are applied at night, which is when the skin can take better advantage of it, through its own natural mechanisms.
When it comes to age-based enforcement, this is sort of optional. There are those who begin to take more careful care of their skin from the age of 25 and others from the age of 30 or more .
Good results can only appear if we apply the regenerating cream within an appropriate care routine.
Aloe Vera regenerating cream
There are several homemade recipes to prepare a regenerating aloe Vera cream
In the recipe that we are going to tell you about next, we have decided to take advantage of the properties of several ingredients to obtain a very nourishing formula for the skin.
3 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel (45 ml).
1 tablespoon of cocoa butter (20 g).
1 cup of almond oil (250 ml).
3 tablespoons of natural beeswax (45 g).
Drops of natural essential oils (to taste).
Containers for the cream.
Airtight glass jar.
You are going to give it more use than you might think at first.
- To prepare our regenerating aloe Vera cream we will have to cut the leaves into small pieces. Once this is done, we have to remove the pulp or gel from the inside . To do this, we will cut the pieces in half and empty the interior with a spoon.
- When we have the aloe Vera pulp, we will put them in the hermetic glass container and add the cocoa butter and almond oil. Also, we will include beeswax.
- When we have our container full we are going to put it in a bain-marie . We will leave it for a few minutes and wait for the ingredients to soften and dissolve.
- When everything is ready, we will remove the glass jar from the bain-marie (being very careful not to burn ourselves) and shake it to mix the ingredients.
- If we don’t like the texture, or we see it with many lumps, we could use a blender to integrate the ingredients well with each other.
- Once the cream is ready, we will add the drops of essential oil that we have chosen . With the mixture still hot, we will put it in the chosen containers to store it.
The one that we are not going to use we will store it in a glass container, in the refrigerator
As we have seen, making a regenerating aloe Vera cream is very simple. With just a series of ingredients that will not be difficult to find, we can take care of our skin at night with a completely natural product.